Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Training Course in London, Uk
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Training Course
PRP treatment is an innovative and revolutionary approach in tissue healing and regeneration. It is becoming increasing popular. In aesthetics, it is performed as a standalone treatment or can be performed in combination with other aesthetic treatments. The training course includes in depth theoretical knowledge relevant to the procedure and hands-on-training on live models. This course is suitable for doctors, nurses and non-medical personnel (beauty therapists with level 3 NVQ in beauty or equivalent), who would like to start a carrier in aesthetics or expand the list of the treatments they provide.
Our training offers
• Training in small groups
• Experienced Doctor and recognised trainers
• Ongoing support
• Business advice from a successful group of practising non-surgical cosmetic aesthetic clinics
Course Fee & Venue
• Course fee: Course fee includes lecture notes, all the products used on the day, coffee-break.
• Course venue: 25 Ives Street, SW3 2ND.
• DR V Karimyan, MD, MSc, MS, PhD
• Dr Alya Qubaty MBBS
• History and cosmetic background
• Mechanism of action
• Onset and duration of action
• Complications & Adverse Events
• Post-treatment instructions and Follow-up
• Hands on training on model
• Questions and Discussion on legal implications, setting up a Business and insurance, summing up, certification and feedback sheets
The course is CPD approved (5 hours).
DrV in collaboration with Astrum Medical Clinic offers a selection of popular aesthetic training courses ranging from Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers to PDO Fine thread contouring training. Astrum Medical Clinic is a well-established provider of medical aesthetic training and has provided training in the field of aesthetic since 2017 and since then developed a range of introduction modules and workshops for medics and non-medics who are new to this field and advanced courses for experienced aesthetic practitioners. All our courses are undertaken in safe clinical environments and there is unrivalled hands-on training on real models.